So we all know that Google is the number one search engine in the world, what most business owners don’t realize is that there are 50 other key online locations that are important to their success online. These are locations that you must be using to help your business get ranked higher in Google so that your target audience can find you.
We call these key locations “Influence Engines” and they include:
- Local Search Engines like Google Places, Yahoo! Local, and Merchant Circle
- Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Yelp! and Twitter
- Internet Business Directories like Superpages.com and Kudzu
- Online Business Directories specific to your region or metro area
- Online Directory Assistance sites like 411.com and
- Many category-specific directories relating to your industry
These Influence Engines are important to your online business success because they can have an enormous impact on how easily people find you online. Getting all of your business information listed and encouraging your customers to post comments and reviews is one of the first things you should do to get leads and customers from the internet.
The video on this page will help explain it all.